Monday, January 11, 2010

Unexpected hair cut.

My husband called today to let me know that our 2nd daughter, Odelia has cut her hair.... Yes, I know, I wasn't very happy about it, in fact I was a bit upset, but it is a bit funny too. I never would have thought that Odelia would do something like this. I would think Ariana could cut her hair, and she did cut her bangs during the summer. Here is her picture here. Which here you cant really see, as she did it a bit to the side.

Here is Odelia before she cut her hair.


When I got home from work today, this is what I saw.




She is very good, isn't she? She wanted to make sure she matched so she cut both sides off. Very stylish, isn't? So we had to do some move cutting....;0, and here is what we could come up with. With all the short angles in her hair, its almost impossible to make it all straight and pretty.



My little flower with her short-boyish hairstyle.... But I still think she looks adorable...:)

1 comment:

  1. wow, what a cute and funny girl :)
    she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.