Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love is kind.



At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.-Albert Schweitzer

Today is the second day of love. Love is kind. To really understand how love can be kind, I found this dictionary interpretation for you. It really explains it, doesn’t it?


1. Disposed to do good to others, and to make them happy by granting their requests, supplying their wants or assisting them in distress; having tenderness or goodness of nature; benevolent; benignant.
God is kind to the unthankful, and to the evil. Luke 6.
Be ye kind one to another, tender-hearted. Eph.4.
2. Proceeding from tenderness or goodness of heart; benevolent; as a kind act; a kind return of favors. Also, it is being loving; affectionate, sympathetic, friendly, gentle, tenderhearted, generous.

Amazing isn’t it? So today my goal is to be kind, to my husband, to my relatives, to my children. God is very kind to me, He blessed me with a wonderful family, beautiful girls. Today we are blessed by gray clouds, and a lot of rain.

Yesterday, was the first day of love, and on the first day I was to be patient. Its hard to be patient with children when they misbehave, or when your husband does something I disapprove. But all in all, I still need to practice it more, to remember that without love I am nothing. And being patient and kind are only the first steps of love…

So be patient, and be kind. With God all things are possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.