Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank the Lord!


I am thankful to my Lord everyday of my life, but today on a Thursday I will make it the official day for Praise.

Today I want to thank God for the gifts He bestowed on me.

The gift of love, of hope, of kindness.

The gift of life, of birth, of redemption and salvation.

The gift of family, a husband, and sweet children.

The gift of shelter, transportation and clothes.

The gift of breath, of health, and sight.

What are you thankful for today?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that because I have much to be forgiven for I have so much love for my savior.

    My husband and children and our new little bean.

    homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my family, and that the Lord has blessed us in such a way that I get to stay home with my boys next year.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.