Saturday, May 23, 2009

Scripture Saturday!

Some people don't believe in God, but I do.

Some people don't see God, but I see Him in his amazing creation.

Some people don't feel God, but I feel Him in my heart, and in my life.

Some people forget about reading his Word, forget to pray, don't go to church, forget to delight in Him. Sometimes I forget, I get too busy, too tired, too into other pleasures. So, today I am reminding myself to read the bible, to delight in the Lord, to praise Him, to thank Him, to seek His face.

Some of the scriptures I choose for today:

'The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me n paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. ' Psalm 23:1-4

'Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.' Proverbs 3:5

'The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.' Matthew 9:37

'Everything is permissible- but not everything is beneficial. Everything is permissible- but not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.' 1 Corinthians 10:23-24

A lot of the bible is so beneficial for my everyday life. It really is the book of life. May God bless you and keep you safe this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.