Friday, July 3, 2009

Blog Hop!


I am joining in the fun of a Blog Hop... how interesting! Today is a beautiful day here in California, the sun is shining, the heat is rising. After putting my toddler and my infant to sleep for their afternoon naps, I am free to blog. Its a wonderful way in meeting new faraway friends, to read other peoples thoughts, and their insight. Some have funny stories, some more sad. I enjoy reading all of them. Some days I find a certain one that I like more which makes me want to be a follower.

A little about myself, I have 3 little girls, Ariana is almost 5, Odelia is 2, and Leona is almost 6 months. My dear hubby doesn't really appreciate the time I spend on my computer, but everything we do in life has to be balanced. I live here in California, where summers are hot, winters are cold, but we never get snow.

I like to write about things of everyday life, my family, my girls, my work, my struggles and my joy in walking with Jesus Christ as my saviour.

Happy 4Th of July for you all tomorrow, the day of Independence. I hope you are all having lots of fun.

******

MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

  1. Hopped over from the blog hop! Its great to "meet" you! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny California sounds nice to me in drizzy Indiana right about now...Nice to meet you, Happy 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Hopping to you! I love your blog, very sweet. I am now a follower of your blog, please hop by and see me as well. Have a great week.

    Lori @whenwelisten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoppin in to say hi, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great shot! I love their names!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.