Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Children of mine.




I am blessed with three little girls. As I received each gift, I was amazed by Gods miracle of each tiny hand, and little toes. I am thankful for their health, their beauty, their awesome minds. It says in the bible that we are made in the image of God, and I can see the little darlings that God has blessed me with.




Ariana, my first born is a quiet, imaginative 4.9 year old. She is getting ready to go to school when fall comes this year. She loves to dress up and play tons of different Disney characters, loves to read, to draw, to play, to run, to jump, to climb trees, help me in the kitchen and now is a good story teller to her sisters.




Odelia is my second child, she is 2 years old. She loves to take care of everybody around her, very helpful, very caring, loves music, loves to sing, to dance, to read, and to take toys apart.




My littlest one, is Leona, she is 3 months old. She is my sunshine, so full of smiles, and now she is beginning to laugh. She loves to nurse, to cuddle, to stare and memorize my face, and loves it when her sisters play with her.




This is my little family that God has blessed me with. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.