Monday, July 20, 2009

Not 'my child' monday!

Welcome to Not 'My Child' Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyones child has not been doing this week.



In teaching my little two year old potty training, she did not pee into her sister's shoe, and did not poop into my shoe, which did not make me yell to my husband to trow the shoe into the garbage, because I would not wear it again.

My children did not yell and bang doors, and jump on their bed, when I told them to get ready for bed. They did not start playing hide-and-seek, when I am trying to make them put on their PJ's..they do not scream and sing in their high pitched voices after I put them to bed... Not my children, my girls are very well behaved.

Thats all for today, its fun to read what everyones little one 'did not do' Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.