Friday, June 5, 2020

How to stay sane in a crazy world we live in right now.

We all know how crazy life gets sometimes, but lately, especially in 2020, it's been very stressful and scary at times. Knowing that life gets hectic, and very unpredictable we need to have a stable foundation in our life to stay strong no matter what happens. 


Jesus is that foundation. He is our strong hold, he is our saneness, He is our light when it's dark around. He is our everything. I love it, that I can turn to Him in any situation, in any need, with any question. He is my answer. 

He can be your answer too. He can be your guiding Light, and  your loving Friend. Come to Him, and just asking Him to help you in any situation. I know He will come through for you. He loves you, that's why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.