Friday, May 29, 2009

My glory- my hair.

I am in class today for my job, just like yesterday. The little things that I notice and always analyze over everything. This is just how I am. I question everything. Even when someone says something to me, I always question it. Not good, when its my hubby I am questioning. Well anyway, I was sitting in class and was wondering.....like why do women, the older they get the shorter their hair gets? Is it because the older you get the less time you have to brush and style your hair? Or is it because it is easier? Does short hair make a woman look younger? What does the bible says about it? I put in "hair" into my bible verse seeker, and just imagine what kind of verses came out, about goat, camel and sheep hair, not the kind I was looking for. lol. Then I found some interesting ones.

"Gray hair is a crown of glory. It is attained by a life of righteousness."

"Standing behind at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears, and she wiped them with the hair of her head, kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment."

I guess if I have short hair I wont have the pleasure of doing what Mary did for Jesus.

"But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her, for her hair is given to her for a covering."

It just made me think. Made me think twice about cutting my hair. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.