Whoever has loved knows all that life contains of sorrow and of joy.
They say that falling in love is very easy, but sometimes it seems impossible. I found a simple guide to help someone find the love of their life, to actually falling in love and staying in love.
1. Never look for love in all the wrong places.
2. Let love find you, find happiness in what you are and where you are right now, happy people attract love.
3. Do the things you enjoy doing, sports, garden, church and other healthy activities.
4. Don’t stay in front of your TV, or inside your house on the days you are off work.
5. Don’t make an ideal man or woman for yourself in your mind, be open to possibilities.
6. Know that no one is perfect, and that we fall in love to complete each other, and possibly to become a better person.
7. After you meet that special someone, let the love come gently, don’t rush into things.
8. Take things slowly. Decide to court each other, not date.
9. Its wise to not have physical contact, to agree to respect each other until marriage.
10. When you wait to touch that someone until you marry, it makes it sacred and special.
11. Be gentle, be kind, be serving.
12. Always look for the good in the other person.
13. Don’t let many months or years go by in waiting for marriage, if you love, don’t wait. Marry.
14. Staying in love is simple. Respect your mate, and treat them like you would yourself.
15. Love is not just an emotion. Love is patient, kind, thoughtful, and caring. Love is action.
16. Don’t believe in silent treatment. If both of you are unwilling to talk then write down how you feel and give it to your spouse. Always be truthful in a kind way.
17. Look into each others eyes more often. Even if you are mad, it hard to stay mad when you gaze into each others eyes.
18. Spend time together, talk, laugh and enjoy the fun of living and enjoying each others company.
19. Never give up in your marriage, its easy to just walk away, but hard to stay and work it out.