Monday, February 22, 2010

Blessings.

Blessings are found only when I look for them. When my eyes are heavy with the troubles of today, I easily go through life not seeing the blessings, but only the hardships and struggles.

Like seeing the golden sunshine and blue forever sky.

Like seeing my almost 3 year old, playing on the swing, as she sings a made up song at the top of her lungs.


Like seeing pretty lilac bows in my girls hair.
Like seeing brown curls on my youngest baby girl.
Like seeing her sweet little face, turned to me in love.

Like seeing flowers that soon will be blooming, and the bird song that tell us that spring is almost here.

Seeing the blessing, when my heart is open to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.