Saturday, February 27, 2010

An experiment....:)

Take a look at this and tell me what you see....:)
Anything unusual? Unique?




Yes, this is wild untamed grass. My experiment was in putting my camera on the ground and taking pictures from down below, I believe for a first experiment it turned out kind of interesting....;) Especially that I had no idea how the picture would turn out until later.

What though the radiance


Which was once so bright

Be now for ever taken from my sight,

Though nothing can bring back the hour

Of splendour in the grass,

of glory in the flower;

We will grieve not, rather find

Strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy

Which having been must ever be;

In the soothing thoughts that spring

Out of human suffering;

In the faith that looks through death,

In years that bring the philosophic mind.



William Wordsworth




1 comment:

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.