Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What color is your life?

I choose to see life as black and white.  As a right choice or a wrong choice. A narrow path or a wide path, as being whole or as feeling broken.


My children add perfect dimension to my life. But often times its not as simple as black and white. Every child is a unique induvidual, has its own character, and each one needs discipline in its own way. In that way my job as a parent needs to be based on right or wrong, to discipline or to forgive, to lecture or to hug.


So seeing life as black and white sometimes makes me miss all the colors in it. All the twists and turns, the ups and downs, the joys and the sorrows.


I feel that when I know Jesus, I can see the colors with all the pain, struggles and tears. The stars are always brighter when the sky is black.

1 comment:

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.