Saturday, September 26, 2009

We have relatives in high places...


My friend has an uncle who owns a condo in Hawaii, told us that we can come anytime and stay in his condo.... My husband has a cousin who lives in Israel and last time they talked told us that we should come for a visit and stay in their house... Also, we have some distant relatives in Argentina, in San Francisco and other places. Some are very distant and we never communicate with them, some are nice, while others are strangers.... Its always nice to have relatives all over to be able to go and visit them, to stay with them, to safe money on accommodations.... Its also nice in troubling times when something happens, they are there to help out, to lend a comforting hand, to give you sometimes -unwanted advise... but its always nice to have family support, even if they are distant cousins.


The other day I read a passage in the bible that really touched my heart, I guess before I used to read that but never really stopped to think about it. But this time I felt blessed to have it in the bible.


"31Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you."
33"Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked.
34Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 35Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother." Mark 3:31-34


Amazing! If we do God's will, we are a sister or a brother of Jesus! Imagine having a close relative who lives in the highest, most awesome places you can think off. If that's the case then it means that the creator of all, the powerful God is my Daddy!!!!!!!! Wow, I love it. And He loves me.... and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.