Sunday, August 9, 2009

One of my favorite words--- Abundance.


I love the word 'abundance', its one of the blessings that God provides and blesses my family with... for example an abundance of tomatoes and cucumbers from my garden...




An abundance of little grape tomatoes...




An abundance of sunshine and shade....



An abundance of little feet running around my house...



An abundance of flowers surounding me....




An abundance of little girls in my little family....:)




An abundance of basil leaves in my garden....


O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.... He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure. (Isaiah 33:2,6)

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing better than baby toes!!! So cute.
    Your vegetables look delicious, but daughter would eat a million of those little grape tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.