Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nowdays.

In December life is busy, life is full of candycanes, decorations, baking and dreaming of presents. I asked my oldest child what she wants to get for Christmas and she replied, "I would like to get a big white car so I can drive, and a little baby girl...", and as I sat in shocked silence staring at her, my husband told her that to buy a car and to have a little baby girl she cant do it by herself, that only a prince can help her with that. After she gets married.... she can think about that.... oh my, isn't it a little too young for a 5 year old to think about little babies? and buying cars? They do grow up fast.

The days are getting colder and most of the trees are bare with hardly any leaves on them.

We had a lot of frost the past few days, but unfortunately I didnt get the beautiful white grass we had in our backyard... I didnt want to freeze my behind. :)


My children still enjoyed going outside, into the fresh crisp air and beautiful sunshine.


I dont know from where my oldest child gets her attitude, which I guess is part of her, even in the pictures she cant hide it....
.

My two little models.... how fast they grow.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Romania ,
    please read the blog – My heart His words – at Humbled and convicted , my friend Tammy Nischan from Kentucky wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them in future and especialy for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something!
    I love you blog,
    sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Violeta

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.