Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Missing you.

I feel like I am missing something in my life. Missing a piece of my puzzle, do you know what it could be? I am trying to surround myself with Christian music, bible verses, bible reading and studying, praying, but still I am missing something, what could it be? Am I missing God as the creator, as the missing piece of my soul? The love of my heart is He, but I am not feeling satisfied, not feeling fulfilled. Is it even normal to feel like that? Can I let my life be dictated by the feeling I am having? Why do I feel like I am thirsty for the living water, am I not getting enough of the religious things. Maybe it’s not in the religion and the bible and the music, maybe it’s the presence of the real God?


Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. Psalm 103:1-2


2 comments:

  1. I agree it is not in the religious stuff. It is in his presence. And most often we find his presence when we spend time with the poor, needy, the broken and lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Andrew. Sometimes we try so hard to surround us with religion, when all we need is to submit our life to Jesus. Thanks for your comment. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.