Monday, November 23, 2009

November is coming to an end... but fall is still here.

Beautiful color is knocking on my window... softly, that its easy to miss it, but when you do look up and see it, it knocks you down with the magnificent beauty of it. Our God is such an amazing Creator.

I love the beautiful gray limbs, stretching out in which direction, covered with an orange-yellow lace dress.

Thank you my Lord for such generous colorful beauty that surrounds us every autumn day... such amazing gift. The smell, the fresh crisp days are filled with You every where I look.


I am looking for You my Lord.... every where I turn I am surrounded by your love.... I cherish Your embraces. I worship you with a thankful heart, my soul sings You praises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.