Saturday, November 21, 2009

I love Saturdays.




I love my Saturdays; the quiet, the enjoyment of playing with my girls, watching them sleep, eat breakfast, going to church, enjoying quiet time with the Lord, reading my bible, watching the wind playing with the leaves outside my patio door. It got much colder after the storm we had yesterday, now it feels like fall, almost winter.


I love that I don’t have to do anything on a Saturday, I don’t cook, clean, or do laundry... all we do is enjoy each other, play games, read, eat, worship, and sing songs. There is no hurry, no rush, no things we have to do or accomplish.

I love drinking my tea, as I ponder some truth from the bible.... eating chocolate is always a nice treat. Thank you Lord for the peace and quiet of this day, for the beautiful weather we are having, and for amazing truths we find in your Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.