Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3 years old...Wow.

My child is 3 years old now. The years go by so quick, and it seems like yesterday that I held a newborn baby in my arms. This first picture is when she was two. Its amazing that in one year she grew so much.
Then she is a little older...2 1/2, growing like a flower.


And finally she is 3 years old. My baby has grown up, but still plenty of 'babiness' left in her. She still loves to cuddle, to kiss, and hold. Still tells me that she needs to be fed and dressed once in a while. While other times she is NOT a 'baby', but a BIG girl!


I just love little girls. God has blessed me with 3 of them. I just hope I will be able to train them and guide them to love the Lord, and to hate evil. May God bless you my little child and keep you safe forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.