Monday, May 11, 2020

Life is unpredictable.


Last night the wind was howling, the trees were swaying as I was trying to go to sleep, even though the day before it was very warm and sunny. Our life can be very unpredictable, and can change just like the weather unexpectedly.

Sometimes a storm can roll in, or a sudden tornado can bring a lot of damage into our life. The only stable foundation is our Lord, Jesus Christ. He is always present, always there, He is our source of peace and healing.

When I am feeling overwhelmed, I run to Him to get that amazing sweet peace that only He can pour into my soul. Then I am refreshed and can go on with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.