Monday, March 12, 2012

5 weeks.

My little boy is 5 weeks today. Wow, time sure flies! It seems just yesterday I was waddling around, with aching hips, and a big pregnant belly. Now he is here in my life, a beautiful addition to our family. I just love little infants, their hungry cry, their little fist flying, as they try to suck on anything that comes close to their mouths. I am finally getting the hang of nursing this little guy. He is finally learning to latch on perfectly, after many attempts and after many painful tries. But a lot of babies go through that so I know its perfectly normal to have nursing issues at first. He is sleeping up to 3 hrs in a row now, and I am finally coming out of fog of sleep deprivation. All in all, I am finally feeling a bit like myself, and getting my routine back, or as far as possible with having a new little baby in our life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Lena, he is SOOOOO cute!!!! I just love the newborn stage, they are so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.