Thursday, November 5, 2015

Happy and sad.

Miscarriage is a sad and a happy thing. The sad part is that you loose a little darling baby, and the happy part is that you have a little angel waiting for you in heaven.





Sometime life gives us unpredictable turns and we have to go through valleys of sadness and tears. That is when the beauty around us that God created comforts our souls, eases the sadness and makes life bearable, a little bit at a time. When I got the news that I was having a miscarriage, after having 4 children, I thought that I wont be sad, but it is still pretty sad, and you feel out of control a bit lost, and things we planned will not happen. That is when I know that God is always in control, whatever happens, happens for a reason, and He is our Life, Love and Comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.