Friday, June 8, 2012

Is it June already?

Wow, June came fast this year. Well this whole year is going super fast. We went to visit my parents on a long road trip all the way to MO. It was nice to see my family, my parents, their new house that they built almost by themselves. On our way back we stopped at the CA ocean, which was nice to relax before we returned to our every day life. Here was a picture of almost all of us together. My parents have 11 grand kids so far!
My girls loved playing with the white puppy.
Seeing the chickens, the ducks and collecting the eggs was an exciting thing for us city folks..:)
Some of the girl cousins sitting together, enjoying ice cream.
All together it was a good trip, and we plan to see all the family again in the near future...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.