Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blue.


I count my blessings when my heart feels sad.... there is so much beauty, so much sweetness around me, but I am sad that I have to go back to work after my maternity leave has ended. My little one is used to fall asleep as he nurses, his little chubby fingers holding on to my shirt. I would rather stay home and be a homemaker, then a full time employee at a large company. But I have hope that One day my husband will have a good job, and I will stay home with my little ones. Its a simple hope, and while we live we always can hope. Hope, imagine it in your future, keep positive, and it will happen. We live by faith and not by facts. God does amazing things even now. My sadness is nothing compared to some families I read about. My heart and prayer goes to this family: http://prayforian.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.