Thursday, February 9, 2012

New baby.

One day I was pregnant, and another day I was not.
One day I couldn't bend down to put my socks on, and another day I could even put my foot on my knee.
One day I was walking and waddling back and forth, and another day I am walking and hurting all over.
One day I couldn't sleep because I was so uncomfortable, and another day I cant sleep because a little someone is keeping me awake by nursing all night long.

I guess that is what happens when you get a new baby in your life, huh?

I had a little baby boy on Monday at 1:25am. Some babies just like being born at night. Everything went fine, and I got to take a little bundle of joy home. Now I am still tired, emotional, still a bit sore and tender, don't have much energy. But I am sure by the time our little guy turns 1 week I will feel better, or a bit like my old self.

There is always just so much to do. With spring underway, or at least in this part of the world, I want to start growing things, but not yet. I need to get my health back on tract. I just hate waiting, and resting, and feeling tired, sleepy, emotional, and so out of balance.

But its all worth it, when we have such a beautiful little gift from God that I get to hold, and kiss, and rock, and nothing is more sweet in this world as being someones mommy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Soon I will be in the same boat :)) and also writing about my days with a newborn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its all worth it in the end. Your time will come before you know it, so enjoy pregnancy the last weeks of it.

      Delete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.