Monday, December 6, 2010

I have everything I need in Him.




I give thanks to my God always for you
because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus, that in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge-- even as the testimony about Christ was confirmed among you-- so that you are not lacking in any spiritual gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ,  God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
 ~~~1 Cor 1:4-9

We have grace of God through Jesus.
We are enriched in every way in Jesus, in speech and in all knowlege.
We are not lacking in any spiritual gift in Jesus.
He will sustain us to the end.
God is faithful. He never changes. I am so glad.
A wonderful post I read at http://www.aholyexperience.com/2010/12/why-you-really-are-going-to-get-through/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolyExperience+%28Holy+Experience%29

Rom 15:13
 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.