Sunday, July 15, 2012

Zucchini pancakes.


Have you ever had zucchini pancakes? This year we have an abundance of zucchini that our garden is producing. I keep giving them away to friends and family, so they can share in the green goodness. It is really simple to make them, all you need is flour, tsp of baking soda, a few eggs, some garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Just grate the zucchini add all the rest of ingredients, make the pancake batter and fry them in oil. Sometimes I add a grated potato and a carrot to make them even more scrumptious.
They are so good! Usually my kids eat them up as soon as they cool down a bit. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I actually made them, since yours looked so yummy. and they WERE yummy! thanks for the recipe. I'll be sure to make them again :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.