Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkins and apples...

We took the girls to the pumpkin patch. They loved running from one pumpkin to another, while I enjoyed the clean fresh air, and the beautiful surroundings. The weather is still nice and warm, but it did get a little chilly when we were eating our sandwiches. We bought apple-berry pie, apple donuts, and apple fritters... oh they are so good. I think we will need to come back for more.
 My oldest wasn't sure which pumpkin she liked better, the green one, or the orange one. I thought the green one was kind of interesting looking...

 Beautiful orange pumpkin, a beautiful little girl, and beautiful sky...
 Picked some green apples...
 Here she goes through the orchard.
 The older girls rode on one of the ponies...
Over all it was a lovely fall day. Now I am praying for rain, I think its about time for that, all the grass is dried, and I am ready for fall like weather... How is the weather were you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like seeds, with each kind word a flower will bloom and the wind will blow petals your way, I love reading your comments.